Wednesday, September 17, 2008

another day

I watched a truck carrying small cages full of live chickens roll down the highway..

I vacuumed the carpet using a back and forth motion until all the visible debris was sucked into the dust chamber.

I listened to the sounds made by different bells as they were individually rung.

While walking through the hall, I noticed a door was ajar. I reached for the doorknob and pulled it toward me.

I answered the phone, and I could not remember if I had been sleeping when it rang.

I noticed a middle-aged woman sitting in a waiting room, whose feet were perfectly pedicured.

I picked up the phone to call a friend, then put it back down after I considered the time.

I contemplated the purpose of eyebrows on a dog.

I toasted a slice of bread. I then used a knife to evenly distribute butter over the surface of the toasted bread.

No comments: