Sunday, September 28, 2008

early fall

Sometimes I find myself dreaming without first having been asleep.

I became aware that I was fascinated by the word "sepulchre." I later judged the fascination as morbid.

Someone told me that karma is attachment to past identity. I entertained the idea as I found myself in a forest that was filled with karma.

I poured cereal into an empty bowl. I poured milk over the cereal. I then used a spoon to convey the milk and cereal from the bowl into my mouth. After a short period, the bowl was again empty.

A tiny spider crawled thru the air suspended by an invisible thread. It disappeared into some pine needles, and was never seen again.

I thought to myself, object, or no object, one comes to appreciate the space created in the absence of something much the same as appreciating the thing itself.

1 comment:

RocketStar said...

I like your intersting and stimulating writing style...!